If you would like to be involved our next meetings are April 22 & 29th at 6:30 at Fr. Leonard Hall and out in the garden.
– 3 foot rabbit fence and fence poles
– cinder blocks
– lumber for the raised beds (10 foot x 2 inches x 10 inches)
If you can donate these supplies and would like to help put up the fence and raised beds call the office at 447-7510 and leave a message for Jessica.
Needed next month:
– Flower seeds: cosmos, alyssum, bachelor buttons etc.
– Annuals: marigolds, zinnias etc.
– Perennials: iris, black eyed Susans, daisies etc.
– Bulbs: canna, gladiolas
This summer we will have a sign up sheet for anyone interested in watering, weeding and maintaining the gardens.
Grab your gloves and have some fun!